iCarsoft Multi-system Auto Diagnostic Tool US V2.0
US Ford, EU Ford, AU Ford, Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac, GMC, Chrysler, Jeep, Holden Vehicles
Latest Software, Advanced Design
iCarsoft US V2.0 is a professional and powerful American car fault diagnosis tool developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 4.0” TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of single vehicle make and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850etc.
iCarsoft US V2.0 designed for:
Product Features (Varies across car make, model and year):
- iCarsoft US V2.0 can do it all - reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
- Applies to the single Brand of most models of European vehicles which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC
- Supports OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
- Full System Diagnosis
- Reads & Clears DTC
- Reads Live Data
- Supports special functions: Oil Service Reset, EPB Reset, DPF Reset, SAS Reset, ETCs Reset, BMS Reset, ABS Bleeding, Injector Programming
- Supports Data Review
- The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
- Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
- Easy To Use With Silicone Keys
- Full Speed Upgrade Via USB2.0
- 4.0″TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
- Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
If you have any questions before or after you purchase the products, please visit iCarsoft official website or Brayden Tech, LLC website and contact Technical Support department by email for help. If your vehicle were produced before year 2005 or after year 2014, or if you want to do specific functions, please kindly confirm with us about the compatibility before purchasing!
*** Varies across year and model ***
Oil Service Reset Function
US V2.0 allows you to reset Oil Service in a click of a button on supported vehicles. On vehicles where a manual reset is required, the tool will guide you through the full process step-by-step.
EPB Reset Function
Electric parking brake (EPB) function has a multitude of uses to maintain the electronic braking systems safely and effectively.
The applications include deactivating/activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, brake diagnostics, opening and closing brake pads, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement and also reading and clearing EPB/SBC trouble codes. It is also capable of retrieving Fault Codes information from the ECU.
SAS Reset Function
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) is used to measure the angle of the steering wheel and the speed at which it is being turned. The signal is mainly used by the ABS System as part of it's stability control function but also by other systems such as ride level control and adaptive lighting. A problem with the SAS Signal will cause a fault with any of the systems that use the signal directly, or indirectly.
If the Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) needs to be changed, many vehicles require the new sensor to be calibrated. The iCarsoft US V2.0 will allow you to carry out steering angle re-calibration on supported models.
ETC Reset Function
Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replace the throttle valve.
BMS Reset Function
Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
FIFTEEN SUPER ADVANTAGES (Varies across car make, model and year):
Diagnoses Single Brand of most Models (OBDII-16DLC)
Full System Diagnosis
Supports Oil Service Reset
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance
Battery Management System (BMS)
Electronic Throttle Control System (ETC)
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
Reads & Clears DTC
Reads Live Data
Supports Battery Test
Supports Data Review and Print
Full Speed Upgrade Via PC
4.0" TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
- Reads Codes
- Erases Codes
- I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
- Data stream.
- Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
- O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
- Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
- Reads live PCM DataStream
- Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
- Reads pending DTCs
- Reads permanent DTCs
- DTCs search
- Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
- Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
- Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
- View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
- Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More
- Display: 4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
- Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
- Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
- Operating Current: 150mA@12V (Typical)
- Power Consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
- Dimension:260*190*65 mm (L x W x H)
- US V2.0 Main Unit
- Main Cable
- Data Cable
- TF Card
- User Manual
- Nylon carry case
In the rare event, an item is defective or damaged, returns will be accepted within 30 days of receipt or a replacement part will be shipped to you free of charge.