LAUNCH U600 OBD2 Scanner Engine Transmission Code Reader Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tool for Over 40 Vehicle Brands
U600 features a 4 inches display with 320*480 pixel of resolution and an intuitive visual effect, supports the complete OBD2 functions including I’M Readiness, O2 Sensor test, and Live Data stream etc. for emission-related problems, and informs if the vehicle is having a problem in any of its components.
- Extensive Vehicle Coverage: The scanner works on most 1996 and newer vehicles including GM, Ford, Chrysler, BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Honda, Nissan,Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Mitsubishi, etc.
- Full OBD2 Diagnosis: Read & Clear DTCs, I/M Readiness, view freeze frame, data stream, O2 Sensor test, EVAP system test, ON-Board monitor test, vehicle information display, DTC code look up
- Graphic Data Stream: 4 graphic data are displayed in one chart for clear problem analysis and a quick car scan, which gets a more intuitive learning and make it easy for troubleshooting.
- Engine / AT Diagnosis / SRS: read and clear DTCs, view data streams for the engine and transmission system for the vehicle brand of your choice
- Update and Print: Provide life-time free software update by connecting your windows PC terminal with a USB cable and print out diagnostic report at any time.
- Compatible with more than 40 brands of 1996 and newer car, light truck, minivan, SUV or hybrid manufactured vehicles (OBD II & ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, ISO15765-4)
- Record & playback live data on screen
- Read DTCs, erase DTCs and read data streams of ABS/SRS/AT/Engine System/EPB/SAS/DPF
- DTC lookup on screen
- DTC and code definitions on screen
- 4 data streams available for graph displaying
- Internet updatable via USB
- Print data report to PC
- Multilingual menu and code definitions: English/Japanese/French/Spanish/ German/Russian/Italian/Portuguese/ Polish/Turkish/Korean/Czech
OBD Full Functions:
- Mode $02: Reads freeze Frame Data
- Mode $04: Erases DTCs and freeze data
- Mode $07: Reads pending DTCs
- Mode $09: Reads vehicle information
- Mode $06: Specific monitoring system
- Mode $08: Specific control mode
- Mode $01: Read live data streams, MIL indication, and ready status
- Mode $03: Reads current DTCs
- Mode $05: Emissions readiness
- Mode $0A: Reads permanent DTCs
- Oil Lamp reset
- EPB (Electronic Brake Pad) reset
- SAS (Steering Angle Sensor) reset
- DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) reset
- ABS Brake Exhaust rest
- Screen: 4.0" TFT 320*480 dpi
- Voltage range: 9-18V
- Operating Temperature: 0~ 50
- Environment Temperature: -20~70
- Dimension: 195mm*86mm*32 mm (7.6 *3.4*1.2)
- Include full OBD functions, and support the protocols ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, ISO15765-4:
- Read Dynamic Data Streams, MIL Indication, and Ready Status
- Query freeze frame data
- Read current DTCs
- Clear DTCs
- O2 Sensor test
- Specific Monitoring System On-board Monitoring
- Read pending DTCs
- On-board system or component control
- Read vehicle information
- Read permanent DTCs
- DTC code look up
- Support software upgrade via USB.
- Support graphical display for 4 data streams.
- Support data stream storage playback.
- Read and Clear DTCs, read Data Streams for the engine and automatic transmission system Of overseas mainstream models.
- Launch Creader U300 Scanner
- OBDII Connector Cable
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
We're the authorized distributor of Launch Tech USA. Experts from Launch Tech USA provide immediate technical service by phones or via emails.